I’d like to share a recipe I’ve invented that makes my Elite Whey Protein Powder taste like a milkshake from the diner! Every morning my two-year-old son begs me to share it with him. “Papa, I want shake!” Start this shake the night before you intend to drink it:
JOSH’S BANANA & CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE:
- Freeze 1 fairly ripe banana (tastes much better than ice and an unfrozen banana)
- Add 12 ounces of water in the blender
- Start the blender on low (with the lid on, of course)
- Add 1 scoop of Elite Rich Chocolate flavor powder into the blender’s hole (blender must be running to prevent clumping)
- Add 1 scoop of Smooth Banana (blender should still be running)
- Use the provided plastic protein scoop, fill it up with Splenda (my favorite no calorie sweetner), & add to the blender
- Let the shake sit overnight (intensifies the flavor & makes for a thicker shake) while the banana is freezing
- In the morning blend the shake for a few seconds while you fetch your frozen banana.
- Stop the blender & add the banana
- Start the blender on low (my Kitchen Aid blender is tough enough to blend a frozen banana)
- Every few seconds increase the blender’s speed. Blend for about 30 seconds in total, until the shake is thick
- Enjoy the best-tasting protein shake in the world!
Click below to find the ingredients for this protein shake recipe:
[amazon1] [amazon2] [amazon3]